Slideshow!

Friday, August 6, 2010

My 43 Things

I drafted my 43 Things based upon a goal-drafting concept (see: book) that outlines an approach to creating 43 life goals. These are my 43 Things:

1. Listen to my inner child
2. Learn a 3rd language
3. Take an African Safari
4. Start a non-profit organization
5. Repair my bad credit
6. Practice mindfulness every day
7. Take a yoga class
8. Can my own fruits and vegetables
9. Overcome my high blood pressure
10. Write love letters for my love
11. Learn to play the piano
12. Take singing lessons
13. Lower my BMI by 25%
14. Love myself no matter what my mother says
15. Respect myself even when others don't
16. Never work a job I hate
17. Stop worrying about the things I cannot control
18. Reconnect with my Higher Power
19. Trust more people
20. Hug at least one tree per week
21. Develop the ability to say "NO"
22. Attend more community events
23. Read at least 10 books a year
24. Write at least 5 stories a year
25. Practice "passing it forward" with all creatures
26. Own a collection of Dr. Seuss books
27. Pick up and fold my clothes every day
28. Spend at least two quality vacations a year with Whitney -- just us
29. Submit my writing for publishing at places I think would never publish me
30. Vacation in Europe, Australia, and Central America
31. Cut my hair super short
32. Buy at least 5 acres of property
33. Have an "off-the-grid" self sustaining house
34. Take a belly dancing class
35. Have a best selling novel
36. Adopt a Deaf child
37. Finish my memoirs
38. Hitchhike across the state with only a backpack of my belongings
39. Build a straw bale house
40. Get a Master's Degree
41. Go para gliding
42. Live and grow a family farm
43. Learn and practice radical acceptance

No comments:

Post a Comment